The scientific-practical journal "Modern Special Technics" represents a platform of modern scientific thought of domestic and foreign scientists for the development of scientific and scientific-technical researches in the field of creation of special technical means, systems, equipment for law-enforcement agencies; elaboration of new technologies and materials for creating special equipment; analysis of the practice of introduction and application of technical means in the activity of law-enforcement agencies.
- INFORMATION AND NORMATIVE SUPPORT OF SCIENTIFIC AND SCIENTIFIC-TECHNICAL ACTIVITY
- COPYRIGHT LAW. PATENT ACTIVITY
- INFORMATION SECURITY
- TECHNICAL REGULATION
- STANDARDIZATION AND CERTIFICATION
- WEAPONS, PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT AND ACTIVE DEFENCE
- SYSTEMS AND METHODS OF INFORMATION PROCESSING
- SPECIAL EQUIPMENT
- CRIMINAL TECHNIQUES AND METHODOLOGY
- SPECIAL TRANSPORT
- SPECIAL DEVELOPMENTS
- Edition takes manuscripts of articles to each section, articles are reviewed and indexed.
- The manuscripts of the articles are initially reviewed by the editors in order to assess the relevance of the subject and the requirements of the journal.
- After the editors' decision, the submitted manuscripts are sent to two experts who are specialists in the relevant field. The manuscript is blindly reviewed (the author and reviewer do not know each other).
Review procedure involves checking for plagiarism, verification of compliance the article title and content check the content of the article (more detail).
- Deadline 5–10 days.
- Once you submit your article, it will be sent for review. Our editorial staff is practicing a double-blind peer review.
- Get response from reviewers. If adjustment is then necessary to take them into account, and return an email.
- If no adjustments or fixed all the comments made by the reviewers, the article goes on editing.
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Four times a year.
Index Copernicus International Journals
Web-based search systems:
Scientific periodical accumulates results of research carried out in Ukrainian and foreign scientific institutions and higher educational establishments and brought to readers’ attention.
Submitted manuscripts are published only after undergoing the reviewing procedure successfully (originality, timeliness of the topic, scientific relevancy and significance).
Editorial Board is responsible for article publishing approval with due account for originality, timeliness of the topic, and scientific relevancy of the submitted material.
Editorial Board of Scientific periodical «Nauka i pravoohorona»:
- selects manuscripts for publishing;
- monitors the scientific relevancy level of published material;
- ensures observance of transparency and impartiality principles with respect to the chosen topic coverage and related methodology;
- prevents any discreditation of intellectual standards;
- provides all necessary clarifications, recommendations and comments on format and content of submitted material with right to return the material for author’s updating.
- bear full responsibility for authenticity of submitted material, accuracy of presented quotations, statistical data, proper names, illustrative materials, and other violations and infringements under current Ukrainian legislation;
- eliminate all defects in the material (text of the article) in accordance with editorial board and reviewers’ comments;
- avoid entitling third parties to articles submission and publication.
Failure to meet the abovementioned requirements will result in publication denial. Any proof of plagiarism detected by the editorial board is an absolute reason for article rejection.
All manuscripts submitted for publication in must comply with the formatting requirements «Nauka i pravoohorona». Editorial board is responsible for regular updating of the posted formatting requirements.
- Its content is authentic and contains outsourced data only followed by relevant references or subjected to prior approval;
- Manuscripts (articles) are/were not submitted/published in other periodicals;
- Manuscripts (articles) are original or present original interpretation of any studied issue/topic/theory/hypothesis – compilations or adaptations of previously published articles is not acceptable;
- Manuscripts (articles) contain no data which is defined as confidential by current Ukrainian legislation or, if published, result in disclosure of data defined as confidential by current Ukrainian legislation;
- Names of all authoring team members are indicated in the manuscript (article) with no third persons included; all members of authoring team were presented the final version of the article and gave consent for publication.
Editorial Board is entitled to post the articles published articles of a scientific journal on the Journal's website, and on the website of the V. Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine.
All manuscripts (articles) are published free of charge.