ISSN (Print): 2411-3816
The scientific-practical journal "Modern Special Technics" represents a platform of modern scientific thought of domestic and foreign scientists for the development of scientific and scientific-technical researches in the field of creation of special technical means, systems, equipment for law-enforcement agencies; elaboration of new technologies and materials for creating special equipment; analysis of the practice of introduction and application of technical means in the activity of law-enforcement agencies.
- Founded in 2015.
- Founders - State Research Institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine; National Aviation University; National Academy of Internal Affairs.
- Certificate of state registration series KB № 21221-11021 P of 13 February 2015.
- Included in the list of professional publications on technical sciences (order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated May 16, 2016 No. 515).
- Recommended by the Academic Council of the State Research Institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine.
Frequency: Four times a year.
Languages: Ukrainian, Russian, English.
- INFORMATION AND NORMATIVE SUPPORT OF SCIENTIFIC AND SCIENTIFIC-TECHNICAL ACTIVITY
- COPYRIGHT LAW. PATENT ACTIVITY
- INFORMATION SECURITY
- TECHNICAL REGULATION
- STANDARDIZATION AND CERTIFICATION
- WEAPONS, PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT AND ACTIVE DEFENCE
- SYSTEMS AND METHODS OF INFORMATION PROCESSING
- SPECIAL EQUIPMENT
- CRIMINAL TECHNIQUES AND METHODOLOGY
- SPECIAL TRANSPORT
- SPECIAL DEVELOPMENTS